Our days are usually divided into two distinct periods, one for sleep and one for wakefulness. But, this is not the rule. For example, young children and elderly persons nap. Napping is a very important aspect of many cultures.
A short nap of 20-30 minutes per day can help you improve mood, alertness and performance without leaving you feel groggy.
Reasons for the afternoon napping:
1. afternoon nap improves your ability to concentrate,
2. you are more productive after napping,
3. napping improves your mood,
4. short nap can help you relax and lower your stress level,
5. napping helps your body feel and look younger,
6. napping can lower the risk of heart attack and stroke.
So, find a comfortable place and position and give yourself 20 minutes of napping, trust us your body will be grateful. After the napping, we recommend a short stretch so your heart can get enough oxygen to start working again with full power.