Gazpacho is a Spanish-style soup made from tomatoes and other vegetables and spices, served cold.
Most popular dish during hot Summer days can also be your best friend during the Winter time!
Gazpacho provides you with necessary vitamins and minerals that your immune system needs.
From now on you don’t have an excuse that you don’t have time for soup preparation because Gazpacho preparation takes you only 15 minutes!
So what do you need?
– 1kg of fresh tomatoes, peeled and sliced into quarters
– 1/2 of a small onion, sliced into quarters
– 1 fresh salad cucumber, peeled, without seeds, sliced into quarters
– 2 cloves of garlic, cleaned and halved
– 150ml of olive oil
– 1 slice of old bread (50g)
– 3 tablespoons of vinegar
– a little bit of sugar (4g)
– a little bit of chili (it is optional)
– salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place in a mixer: tomatoes, onion, pepper, cucumber, garlic, olive oil, old bread (softened with water), vinegar, sugar and chili pepper (optional) to make a smooth mixture.
Spice it up with some salt and pepper. Before serving on a table, put it in the refrigerator for 2 hours or simply add some cold water.
Suggestion for serving: you can decorate soup with finely chopped, hard-boiled eggs.